Step by step action by customer representative & company
- The person should study the proposal carefully & understand all the columns i.e. list of documents to be submitted and investment required for the business. If some enquiry comes in mind, without hesitating, he should clear from company on phone or if possible by personal visit. Interested applicant should fill up application form completing all columns. He should keep one copy of application form & documents with him for his record. He should ensure that he has attached the complete documents as per details in annexure-XIII with the application form. He should also ensure that all information in the form is correct because his association-ship will be granted on the documents/ information submitted by him. In case of false statement, his association-ship will be cancelled and security deposit will be forfeited.
- Forward the application form along with forwarding letter (D-41) to company with D.D./cheque/pay order/cash of Rs. 1,100/- (Rupees one thousand one hundred) only on account of process fee (non-refundable).
- After receiving the application form from interested party with online payment on website or D.D./ cheque A/c payee payable at Delhi/New Delhi clearing, the company will take following actions:-
- Check all columns of application form duly filled in and documents received. If found ok, open new file and allot file no. Issue receipt of payment and send original copy to applicant by courier with forwarding letter (D-3) and in case, payment received by cheque, he should wait for realization of the cheque.
- Incomplete forms liable to be rejected at the sole discretion of company.
- The applicant should be called for personal interview or on zoom with the competent authority.
- After final selection, he should deposit amount of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousands) only for the appointment as customer representative and Rs. 1,10,000/- (Rupees one lac and ten thousand) only for initial payment. He should complete other formalities prescribed by the company & execute agreement to get the authority letter for selection of the persons interested for association-ship in any level in accordance with the terms & conditions of the company for any part of the country for unrepresented areas.
- On receipt of payment, the company will issue the receipt of the amount received & execute agreement and verify the formalities completed by him. After successful verification, issue appointment letter as customer representative with authority letter (D-18) (D-52, D-52A).
- On the receipt of the appointment letter from the company, he can start work by following guidelines “supply under interim arrangement”.