LOAN SCHEME TO CONSUMER FOR NEW CONNECTION
PURPOSE & SCOPE OF THE SECHEME
To promote usage of LPG and financial assistance to prospective buyers to meet initial cost of New LPG Connection.
Any Customers desirous of Premier LPG connection.
EXTENT OF LOAN
Cost of PREMIER PRODUCTS of new connection i.e. cylinder (single or DBC), Regulator less Rs.1000.00 (Margin money).
|RATE OF INTEREST||DOCUMENT CHARGES||SERVICE CHARGES|
|14% P.A. (Flat)||Rs. 10/- only||upto Rs. 1000/- : Rs. 25.00
Above Rs. 1000/- : Rs. 50.00
Against agreement to be executed by consumer with two guarantors i.e. one reputed Shopkeeper of Area/employee of Limited Concerns/Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking & 2nd Distributor/Dealer of the Company.
PERIOD OF REPAYMENT
Maximum in 12 equated monthly installments.
FOLLOW-UP ACTION FOR SANCTION OF LOAN
- Applicant will submit after application and Agreement with Service Charges and Margin Money to Dealer/Distributor.
- Dealer/Distributor after verification of applicant & Guarantor will issue New Connection to the consumer against delivery challan duly signed by him. The bill and delivery challan with Service Charges may be attached with application form, agreement duly signed by Dealer/Distributor and forward under their covering letter to the Company. (PD-16, PL-29, PF-8)
- On receipt of document & service charges, the Office Asstt. (Mktg.) of the Company will issue receipt of payment of service charges to the Distributors with acknowledgement of receipt of application.
- The amount of loan will be credited to Dealer/Distributors account within 3 days.
- Company will debit to Dealer/Distributors account next month by 5th of every following month. Dealer/Distributor will collect the Installment from every consumer.
- The acceptance/rejection of the application is at the sole discretion of the Company. No. correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Company reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any/all clauses at any time without prior notice.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.