Appointment letter to Dealer for running ALDS with
other Statutory Documents
(Name & Address of Dealer Auto LPG)
Sub.: Appointment of Dealer Auto LPG for the area of ______________.
We are pleased to inform you that your firm has been appointed as Dealer (Auto LPG) of our Company for sale of ‘Premier Auto LPG’ at ______________________________________ _______________________________________________________ as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement. The following documents are attached for your record & display at your showroom:-
- Dealer Auto LPG Certificate.
- Copy of Gazette Notification No.393 dated August 1, 2001 issued by Ministry of Petroleum, Govt. of India allowing LPG as Auto fuel.
- Copy of valid Rating certificate issued from ICRA for Auto LPG (Regulation of use in Motor Vehicles) Order, 2001.
- Copy of approval letter authorizing the company as Operator/Franchiser of Auto LPG issued by the CCOE, Nagpur, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India.
- Photocopies of Licenses for filling & storing of LPG issued by Chief Controller of Explosive, Nagpur to our Company.
- Dealer Auto LPG Agreement with the Company.
Please acknowledge receipt of this letter. You are also requested to follow the terms and conditions during the tenure of Dealer Auto LPG mentioned in the agreement.
We wish you great success and prosperity in the business.
For Premier LPG Limited
(B. D. Dhamija)