- The person should study the proposal carefully & understand all the columns ie. projected profitability & list of documents to be submitted and investment required for the business etc. If any other information required, without hesitating, he should clear from company on phone or if possible by personal visit. He should particularly enquire from the revenue department whether his land can be used for godown and what are the development charges, if any, for the same because the total work depends on it and the applicant has to get NOC from local panchayat.
- Interested applicant should fill up application form completing all columns & attached the documents as per details in annexure-XIII. He should keep one copy of application form & documents with him for his record. He should ensure that all information in the form is correct because his associtationship will be granted on the documents/information submitted by him. In case of false statement found any time during the period of agreement, his associtationship will be cancelled and security deposit will be forfeited.
- However, if he wants any assistance, he can request the company to send consultant for the same against charges. He has to pay Rs.3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only for his remuneration per day plus AC-III tier return journey ticket and boarding & lodging of middle class hotel. He can request the company by sending letter (D-1) and advance of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only with the promise to pay the balance amount to the representative when he visit your site for conducting enquiry from deptt., before submission of his report.
- Submit the application form along with forwarding letter (D-2) to company with online payment from website or D.D./cheque/pay order of Rs.1,100/-(Rupees one thousand one hundred) only on account of processing fee (non-refundable) & Rs.10,000/-(Rupees ten thousand) only on account of verification of documents/visit charges at site (non-refundable but adjustable).
- After receiving the application form from interested party with online payment on website or D.D./ cheque A/c payee payable at Delhi/New Delhi clearing, the company will take following actions:-
(i) Check all columns of application form duly filled in and documents If found ok, open new file and allot file no. Incomplete forms liable to be rejected at the sole discretion of company.
(ii) Issue receipt of payment and send original copy to applicant by courier with forwarding letter (D-3) and 2nd copy place in file with copy to consultant along with all documents/map received from the applicant for further action. In case, payment received by cheque, he should wait for realization of the cheque.
- After receiving the documents with map, consultant will scrutinize the documents/map particularly 100 mtr. radius, if documents are not proper as per requirement, he should clarify from the applicant and if he found the particulars/details not favorable, he should inform the company for refund of amount to party with regret letter to the party (D-4). If he finds everything ok, issue letter (D-5) to applicant informing the date of his visit for verification of documents and dimensions at site with copy to company.
- In case of regret letter from consultant and on receipt of original receipt from the applicant, the company will refund the amount immediately by letter (D-6).
- After receiving the letter from consultant, the applicant should make arrangement for stay of consultant and should be present at site on the date fixed by consultant for visit and co-operate with him in all respects. Applicant will further provide necessary information like khasra no. and location of plot with respect to the nearest mile stone on national highway, railway station, city or town giving approximate distances, approach route and also information regarding any other houses or dwellings, factories or open land etc. falling within a radius of 100 mtr. from plot and other details as per SMPV(U) Rules 1981. He should also be ready with balance payment of security amount and Rs. 20,000 (Rupees twenty thousand) only on account of approval of drawings from explosive department.
- On visit at site consultant will discuss the details with applicant and verify the documents. He should physically check the dimensions of layout plan at site submitted of 100 meter radius particularly that land meets the requirements as per guidelines for requirement of land for godown. If consultant finds everything in order, he should ask the applicant to transfer the balance payment on line in company’s acctt. or handover the D.D. in favour of company for approval of drawings and submission to Joint C.C.O.E. of zonal office of the area for approval of godown & issue of LOI. He should ask the dealer to keep letter head of his company and rubber seal ready for submission of drawings & documents to Joint C.C.O.E. for approval.
- On getting payment, consultant should inform the company (D-7) to issue the receipt of payment & LOI and he should prepare the drawings & their documents in accordance with rules & submit to Joint C.C.O.E. for approval in accordance with rules including key plan, layout and construction/erection layout, sectional elevation based on drawing/sketch with detailed measurements.
- As mentioned in terms & conditions of associate as distributor, dealer & retailer, if in his reach any godown either of company or associate is already approved and if the applicant is interested, he can start the work immediately under an interim arrangement by paying payment of material, with the request letter (D-12) till the formalities for approval of license for godown is completed. During this period, he has to work as “Customer Representative” of the company/associate from where he has to pick the material by his own vehicle & return the empty at same godown. Under this arrangement he will follow the guidelines under scheme- “supply under interim arrangement”.
- On receiving the payment of material, the company will issue authorization as customer representative and issue the receipt of amount received for material and direct the concerned plant/godown (D-13) for issue of material.
After getting approval of the drawings, the consultant will inform the company and will prepare about 02 sets of documents required and handover to dealer for further submission to Panchayat for getting N.O.C. & CLU, if required.(D-11)
- On receiving of documents, the associate will submit the same to the local Panchayat. The associate has to make efforts at personal level for getting N.O.C. as soon as possible but not later than 6 months.
- After getting N.O.C., dealer will construct his godown as per layout plan & will deposit Rs.50,000/-(Rupees fifty thousand) only with the company for issue of license of godown from explosive deptt. and submit the same to the company by (D-14). He has also to manage the vehicle for visit at site by the officer of explosive deptt. at his cost.
- On receipt of NOC & payment, the company will issue receipt for the same and send to dealer by letter (D-15) and direct the consultant to submit the documents with forwarding letter of associates addressed to the Joint Chief Controller of Explosive, zonal office to get the license (D-16).
- After submission of documents to the zonal office consultant will make arrangement for inspection of site to get the license as soon as possible. On receiving of license, the consultant will inform the associate by letter (D-17).
- After getting license, the associates will visit delhi office for execution of agreement on Rs 100/- stamp paper and deposit the amount of material as per terms & conditions with the company by RTGS/DD so that supply can be made. Ist order will be dispatched within 15 days from the date of the payment & thereafter within 2-3 days as per terms and conditions of the agreement.
- After placing order, the associates will plan inaugural function with the company & launch publicity programme to appoint retailer & mini retailer as well as to increase the sale of products in his area as per guidelines issued by the company. Further the associates will place order as per his requirement before two days by making payment to company by RTGS so that his Business can run smoothly. It should keep in mind that minimum stock for three days should be available at site subject to availability of license capacity.
However, in case of any problem which has not been sorted out by the business executive of his area, he should contact the business head at his mobile no. 9310713015.