“Specimen- This draft is only to take language for
the purpose by Associate/consultant/company.”
Appointment Letter to Associates for running
Associationship with other statutory documents
File No: Date:
(Name & Address of Associates)
Sub.: Appointment of Distributorship/Dealership/Retailership (as the case may be)
We are pleased to inform you that your firm has been appointed as Distributorship/ Dealership/ Retailership of our Company for sale of ‘Premier Gas’ in the area of ___________________________ as per plan attached on the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement. The following documents are attached for your record & display at your office:-
- Distributorship/Dealership/Retailership Certificate.
- Photocopy of Gazette Notification No.293 dated April 26, 2000 issued by the Ministry of Petroleum, Govt. of India in the year 2000, amending guidelines of 1993 issued introducing Parallel Marketing System in India to allow the Company to carry on any or all of the business of importing, storing, bottling, marketing, distributing and/or selling liquefied petroleum gas under the parallel marketing system.
- Photocopy of latest Valid Rating Certificate authorizing our Company for Marketing of LPG.
- Photocopies of Licenses for filling & storing of LPG issued by Chief Controller of Explosive, Nagpur to our Company.
- Copy of Rule 44 of Gas Cylinder Rules 2016 issued by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. Of India as per which no license is required for LPG where the total quantity of Gas does not exceed 100 Kg. at a time for distribution or sale from a sales room belonging to the dealer or distributor of respective oil marketing company.
- Distributorship /Dealership/Retailership (as the case may) Agreement with the Company.
Please acknowledge receipt of this letter. You are also requested to follow the terms and conditions during the tenure of Distributorship/Dealership/Retailership mentioned in the agreement.
We wish you great success and prosperity in the business.
For Premier LPG Limited