Correspondence & store officer (plant)
- All the documents including bills etc. received either on mail/post/by hand should be diarized in the Diary Register with Dy. No. & date. In case of personal letters relates to Management and sealed letters, mark/stamp Dy. No. and date on the envelope and when the letters are received back from the higher authorities, the Dy. No. & date should be mentioned on letter itself. Action as advice may be taken on each documents.
- Cheque/Bank Drafts/Pay Orders/Indents accompanying letters should be firstly documented in the Diary register and then after sorting the cheque/DD, photocopy of the same may be taken and original cheque/DD handover to Sale officer (accounts) for deposit in the respective bank account. The indent with photocopy of cheque/DD may forward to the Asstt. Manager (Operation) for immediate action. In case, any cheque/DD is received from the sender without a covering letter, attach and preserve the envelope along with the cheque/DD in record.
- On receipt of letter for dispatch, check Name, Address, Pin code, Signature, Enclosures etc. send by courier or speed-post as per guidelines mention in duty and responsibility of front officer on website after making entry in Dispatch Register.
- Maintained all file record Rack wise as per guidelines mention in duty and responsibility of correspondence officer on website.
- Issued stock item of stationery & accessories like Adaptor, regulator, pipe, washer, cap, seal etc. as per indent received from plant supervisor and front officer. Watch on stock, when minimum level remain, submit requirement of the items required to A.M (Sales & accounts) who will get approval from competent authority for purchase and issue order.
- On receipt of new material enter in stock register.
Record to be maintained
- (PS-09)– Diary Register.
- (PS-10)– Dispatch Register
- (PS-18 & 19).- Stock Inward & outward register of stationery & accessories.
Reports to be submitted
- (PR- )- Monthly consumption stock report (accessories & Stationery)
- (PR-21) – Pending Letter Report (Section) To Be Taken from All Sections.