Duties & responsibilities of Correspondence officer
- Maintenance of files
The Correspondence officer will maintain the record of files as per guidelines given in the literature PL-113 Indexing & Maintenance of files & put up report accordingly.
- Duties & Responsibilities of store & stationary
- Maintenance of stock
- Receipt/issue of stationary
- Maintenance of stock register/individual accountability register
- Custodian of files of branch
- Submission of monthly reports
Maintenance of stock
- Proper racks/Almirahs should be fitted/kept in the Store with different size of section. Each section of the Rack/almirah is called a Bin. Allot identification numbers for each bin with rack/almirah No. and mark the bin number in each section.
- Arrange to keep the items separately.
- Printed forms PL-PD-PF-Kits-clippings, envelopes, file cover, folders etc.
- Stationary articles like, registers, pen and stapler, computer stationary.
- Publicity Material.
- Keep high value stationary like correction fluids, costlier ball-pens etc. for use of Sr. officers, executives, superior letter heads with double color print, writing pads etc. in a locked almirah and these may not be mixed with other items in the stores bin.
- Prepare a list of all items with code Nos. Get familiarized with code No. given to each form/article, along with its description.
- Allot a particular Bin for each form/article, keeping in view the size & quantum and store them in the particular bin. If the items is bulky or large, it will be stored in bigger bins to be arranged for long articles like umbrellas etc…
- Bin cards will be placed in each bin and for each article. Enter the opening balance of the article/item in the bin card initially (PF-30)
Receipt/issue of stationary
- On Receipt of Article
- Get the article(s) as per challan/purchase bill. Check the quality of the goods purchased by the competent authority. In case of defective/damaged goods, return the goods and ask for getting replacement on printed form (PF-28)
- Enter the quantity purchased in the Daily receipt register (PS-18) and place in allotted Bins after entry in Bin card & update the stock balance in Bin card & forward the bill to Competent Authority for payment by putting serial No. on the challan/bill and stamp of entry made in the Stock Register.
- Issue of Stationary/Publicity Material
- On receipt of Requisition Slip (PF-19) duly marked from competent authority issue the items indented and mark entry in Bin Card. Keep slips in bunch serially numbered in continuation. At the end of the day, make all entries in Daily issue Register.
- While making entries in Bin card at the time of issue of items check balance of each item and see, if the balance is nearer to minimum level. Note the items in the Requirement Indent register (PS-20). For purchase follow the guidelines for procurement of material. However, if urgently required, immediate purchase can be made.
- The standard stock register be maintained for accounting all items by allotting separate folio for each item of stationary forms/Register/Publicity Material etc..Receipts of all items to be posted from Daily Receipt Register, while issues to be posted from the Daily Issue Register.
- Individual Accountability Register can be maintained from Daily Issue Register.
Custodian of files of branch
Due to shortage of space, files which are not required frequently, and old/closed files will be kept in Store. For this purpose each Section/Department will be allotted one Bin in the Store for keeping their records and exercising direct control at their own level. Each department’s representative must visit the store and personally either deposit or take out the files of his/her section. A file movement Register will be maintained in the Stores Section, and each department representative, while depositing or withdrawing a record, must make an entry therein.
- PF-19 Requisition Slip
- PF-20 Requirement Statement
- PF-21 Files Requisition Slip
- PF-28 Replacement Slip
- PF-30 BIN CARD
- PS-5 Stock Register
- PS-17 Coding of Stationary/Printing Material
- PS-18 Daily Receipt Register
- PS-19 Daily Issue Register
- PS-20 Requirement Indent Register
- PS-21 Individual Accountability Register(Employee)
- PS-21A Individual Accountability Register (other than employee)
- PS-22 File Movement Register
- Process of complaint
Firstly, file complaint with the concerned authorities by hand if it is feasible to visit the office or by speed post, if living in a distant place or concerned person refuses to acknowledge the complaint, to keep proper record in file and online on his google drive.
In case of speed post, after three days track on postal record and keep print copy in file after docket and similarly place in drive.
In normal case, after 10 days and in urgent matter after 4 days enquire on phone or visit the office if nearby, where you file the complaint or send reminder to whom you sent complaint.
After one week of reminder, send letter to higher authority with CC to complainant authority.
After 15 days of letter to head of the department & thereafter to the concerned ministry after one month.
Then after one month put up *RTI & after completing the process of RTI, send to advocate for further necessary action.
*Refer RTI to know the complete process.
- Process to file-RTI
Complainant needs to register themselves on Rtionline.gov.in
- This Web Portal can be used by Indian citizens to file RTI application online and also to make payment for RTI application online. First appeal can also be filed online.
- An applicant who desires to obtain any information under the RTI Act can make a request through this Web Portal to the Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
- On clicking at “Submit Request”, the applicant has to fill the required details on the page that will appear. The fields marked *are mandatory while the others are optional.
- The text of the application may be written at the prescribed column.
- At present, the text of an application that can be uploaded at the prescribed column is confined to 3000 characters only.
- In case an application contains more than 3000 characters, it can be uploaded as an attachment, by using column “Supporting document”.
- After filling the first page, the applicant has to click on “Make Payment” to make payment of the prescribed fee.
- The applicant can pay the prescribed fee through the following modes:
(a)Internet banking through SBI;
(b)Using credit/debit card of Master/Visa;
(c) Using Ru Pay Card.
- Fee for making an application is as prescribed in the RTI Rules, 2012.
- After making payment, an application can be submitted.
- No RTI fee is required to be paid by any citizen who is below poverty line as per RTI Rules, 2012. However, the applicant must attach a copy of the certificate issued by the appropriate government in this regard, along with the application.
- On submission of an application, a unique registration number would be issued, which may be referred by the applicant for any references in future.
- The application filed through this Web Portal would reach electronically to the “Nodal Officer” of concerned Ministry/Department, who would transmit the RTI application electronically to the concerned CPIO.
- In case additional fee is required representing the cost for providing information, the CPIO would intimate the applicant through this portal. This intimation can be seen by the applicant through Status Report or through his/her e-mail alert.
- For making an appeal to the first Appellate Authority, the applicant has to click at “Submit First Appeal” and fill up the page that will appear.
- The registration number of original applications has to be used for reference.
- As per RTI Act, no fee has to be paid for first appeal.
- The applicant/the appellant should submit his/her mobile number to receive SMS alert.
- Status of the RTI application/first appeal filed online can be seen by the applicant/appellant by clicking at “View Status”.
All the requirements for filing an RTI application and first appeal as well as other provisions regarding time limit, exemptions etc., as provided in the RTI Act, 2005 will continue to apply.