Duties & responsibilities of Sales Officer (Accounts)
- Collect cash & cheque from Front officer and Marketing staff after tallying with sale report submitted by plant supervisor and deposit in bank.
- On Receipt of payment as Application Form from any associate issue receipt immediately as per guidelines & send copy to processing officer.
- Make entry of cash & cheque receipt in tally and sale in excel sheet on daily basis.
- Issue of GST invoices as per material indent & handover to plant supervisor for dispatch of material to parties.
- Make payment to staff of expenses after entry in computer and getting signature on voucher.
- Make entry of purchase bill in computer and put up to accountant for making payment after getting approval from competent authority.
- Prepare sale & stock report on daily basis and send on whatsApp group after showing to Asstt. Manager (Sales & Accounts).
- Prepare weekly outstanding report of all debtors on Monday and submit to Asstt. Manager (Operation) for pursuance of payment.
- Preparation of salary after receiving the monthly output report of all employees duly recommended by his/her reporting officer and after checking leave record being maintained by the Correspondence Officer (HR) on his mail and put up to Asstt. Manager (Sales & Accounts) by next day positively.
- Prepare MIS Sheet I to V as per Annexure A and submit to Asstt. Manager (Sales & Accounts) for completion of other report for submission to competent authority.
- Any other jobs assigned by seniors.
Records to be maintained
- GST sale invoices Assesses copies file.
- GST sale receipted copies file.
- Purchase invoices file.
- Cash book & bank slips file.
Reports to be submitted
- Daily bank & cash on firstname.lastname@example.org mail.
- Daily sale report in group whatsapp.
- Weekly outstanding report to A.M. (Operations).
- MIS Report I to V(Annexure-A) to A.M (Sales & Accounts)