Duties & responsibilities of Sales Officer (Accounts)
- Entry in tally of daily sale & cash receipt submitted by counter officer, marketing people after checking from daily sale report submitted by plant supervisor.
- Issue of GST invoice as per material indent & dispatch supply to parties through plant supervisor.
- Deposit of Cheque & cash received from the parties in bank and make entry in computer.
- Make payments to staff of expenses after preparing the vouchers & make entry in computer.
- Maintenance of consumer connection record in computer.
- Make entry of purchase and sale bill in computer.
- Issue circular of rates of product on 1st of every month & balance due statement to all parties by 7th positively.
- Issue of notice to parties of overdue payment on every Monday of the month.
- Submission of MIS report to Asstt. Manager (sales & account).
- Any other jobs assigned by Back Admn. Officer & Asstt. Manager (sales & account)
Record to be maintained
- Invoice issue file
- Invoice received file
- Cash book & bank slip file
Reports to be submitted
- Daily bank & cash on firstname.lastname@example.org mail
- Daily sale report in group whatsapp.