SYSTEM TO BOOK REFILL ON TELEPHONE/SMS/WHATSAPP/E-MAIL
- WHAT IS TELE-MARKETING?
Consumer stays at home and makes purchase through telephone orders from suppliers. Supplier sends the articles with bill through his delivery-person, who delivers articles and collect payment.
- ADVANTAGES THROUGH TELE-MARKETING
- No Need for large-number of sales person at the shop.
- Shop can be located anywhere in the town. No need for getting premises in crowded bazaars.
- FACILITIES FOR NEEDED FOR SUCCESSFUL TELE-MARKETING
- Keep your telephone always available to the consumers.
- Keep proper records as prescribed for entering telephone message from customers.( Specimen of Messages-in & Messages-out Register enclosed)
- Delivery boy(s) be kept ready with suitable mode of transport for quick delivery of article to consumer.
- PROCEDURE FOR OPERATING TELE-MARKETING SYSTEM
- During business hours, yourself or your assistant to be always available at the office telephone, equipped with Messages-in and Messages-out register.
- When the consumer telephones for supplies either refill or other products
- Enter name of the customer, telephone no. and correct particulars of his order in the telephone register.
- For clarity repeat order particulars once to the customer and request for his confirmation.
- Collect consumer’s address from your records and fill-up the column for correct delivery.
- Follow literature for executing orders of refill and for other orders.
- Enter action taken in Messages-in Register.
- OPERATING TELE-MARKETING FOR PROCUREMENT OF STOCKS FROM DISTRIBUTOR.
- Record order particulars, i.e. Description of goods, Quantity needed, rate and amount payable, itemwise, as also aggregate amount payable in the Messages-out Register. Also enter separately Empty Cylinders returned by you.
- Convey the message to the Distributor over the phone.
- For clarity request Distributor to repeat the message and confirm the same.
- When supplies are received from Distributor, follow corresponding routine as stated in relevant literature.
- Enter action taken by Distributor i.e. Response for the message in the Messages –out Register.