Code of Conduct for Employee under training
- On the day of joining, it is mandatory that he/she must have their own laptop and mobile with proper network, if agreed by the candidate in his/her Application form of Employment.
- If any information is found incorrect in the prescribed application form and reports submitted by the employee, action will be taken and the services of the employee can be terminated, and in that case no stipend/salary/incentive/T.A & D.A will be paid.
- During the training period, if any employee remains absent from training without permission or take leave unnecessarily, his/her training will be terminated if his/her explanation not found satisfactory and no stipend will be paid.If he/she become capable for the position, his/her services can be regularized early also. The decision of management will be final.
- During training period, the regular working hours will be 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. with lunch break of half an hour. The employee should be available, if required, from 6.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. as per the requirement of trainer and it will be decided by the training incharge. However, He/she will perform 7 hours duty with justification at the end of the day in his/her report.
- Training will be provided at B3-101, Aravali Height, Dwarkadhish, Sector-24, Dharuhera or at Bhiwadi Plant. The training period will be 30 working days subject to conditions that he/she become capable to perform his/her duties and submit reports properly minimum for 7 working days. After completion of training period, the management will evaluate the performance of his/her position and thereafter he/she will be posted to his hired post. However, during and after training and even after declining by trainer to hired post, the employee can work at lower cadre, if he/she is interested. For example, if a candidate has been selected for the position of BE/BDE (Business development executive), but he/she could not perform upto satisfaction level, he/she can start job as CCE (Customer care executive) or BE (Business executive), so that he can perform efficiently in all areas and after a period of minimum 3 months, he can apply for other higher post or same post.
- Stipend will be disbursed on completion of daily working hour’s sheet or work sheet and other terms of the company accepted by him/her in application for employment form and service rules of the company. If an employee leaves during his/her training time period, the company reserves the right to forfeit his/her earned stipend.
- During the training period, to improve his/her efficiency in work, the trainer will guide the trainee and provide the explanation on his mistake. If the trainee continues the same mistake for more than three times, then 1/10 of stipend of the day will be deducted Ist time and double will be calculated for all the days that mistake was done. If the negligence remains continue, the trainee will be terminated and no stipend will be paid.