Progress Report by Distributor
(to be submitted to Business Associate)
Consolidated position of all PR-26 received from Dealers
Refer guidelines for preparation of the report given on the reverse
|1.Name of Distributor:||2. Code No :|
|3.Place||4. Period :|
|A) Dealer/retailer/consumer (with details of NCs issued)|
|B) Stock /turn over during the period (as per stock register maintained by distributor)|
|Particulars||17kg||15kg||12 kg||4kg||2 kg||33 kg||PRS||Seal caps||Chimneys||Attachments||Others|
|c) Refill Service- Empty cylinder returnable||D) Defective cylinder|
|Received||Returned||Difference||Previous returnable||Total returnable||Returned||Received||Balance|
|E) Complaints & suggestion from customers|
|Particulars||Outstanding at the beginning||Recd. During the period||Disposed during the period||Outstanding at end of month||Remarks|
Self-reports/ remarks of Distributor:
Distributor will enclose the report received from dealers on PR-26 to this report
|S. No.||Name of Dealer|
|S. No.||Name of Dealer|
Guidelines for preparation of the report
- PR-27 is to be submitted in consolidated position of all reports received from dealers. Thus, if there are 20 dealers under one distributor, procure the monthly reports of all dealers in the first instance. Theses are to be procured latest by the 15th of the month.
- If the distributor is not able to get the report from any dealer even up to the 8th, submission of PR-27should not be delayed for that purpose. In such a case, the distributor may incorporate the previous month’s figures for the dealer, provisionally treating that there is no change in the position and complete the consolidation. However, under the head “self-report /remarks of distributor “he must mention “statistics in respect of __dealers repeated.” This will convey that the statistics of the previous month has been repeated in these cases due to non-receipt of latest information.
- Part-I is to be prepared by arriving at aggregate of for each column in respect of all the reports submitted by the dealers, and taking the consolidated total in the respective column of PR-27 (e.g. there are 20 dealers and information for a particular column ‘opening balance’ in respect of NCs under commercial cylinders is to be calculated for report PR-27 by taking the figures of this column in reach report on PR-26 received from dealers, entering them in a rough sheet. Thus, the total of the 20 figures entered from the 20 reports individual dealers will be carried forward to the column in PR-27. Similarly, the consolidation of each & every column is to be done.
- There is one additional column in Part(A) PR-27 i.e., dealers (no.). Here the distributor should furnish the number of dealers in this jurisdiction as at the beginning of the month, the additions, deletions, if any and the no. of dealers as at the close of the month.
- Part “B” to “E” this relates to the turnover of the distributor. This information should be collected by the distributor from his own books (stock register, complaint & suggestion register & turnover register.)
- Self-report of distributor: Distributor may mention information, which he considers important or relevant and having a bearing on the business performance; No. of days the BDM visited his office in the period, any constraint as faced by the distributor, delayed supplies received etc.