||Land owner willing to establish his own business with a steady return and capable to handle operations of plant.
||Total investment is about Rs. 3 Crore except the value of land which can be invested in partnership with company’s associate concern, S.O. Gas Products Pvt. Ltd., MSME company of 1984 (A JV between the two). Min 10% investment by land owner is mandatory in partnership. The market value can be taken in L.L.P (Limited Liability Partnership), if agreed by the associate concern otherwise rent for the land will be paid from L.L.P as expenses. The Minimum rent will be 3% to 4% per annum of the value of land. The market value will be assessed by 2 Govt./ Bank approved valuer However, it can be decoded mutually at the time of execution of LLP, if required by the applicant.
||Office to be built up at the bottling plant. Land up to 3 acre (12041 Sq. meters) for 100 MT storage capacity.
||Rs. 10 lacs against 8% simple interest per annum returnable on maturity.
||₹. 1.00 lac (Rupees one lac) only one time payable with 1st order(Non Refundable).
|Terms of appointment
||The terms will be for the period of lease executed, minimum 10 years, for bottling arrangement with the company.
||250 KMs radius from the location of plant.
||Local permissions/NOC from District Magistrate of the area and other compliances of the state govt.
||From import facility or refinery to bottling plant by tankers.
||To control, manage and run the plant as per the safety guidelines issued by the Central/State Govt. from time to time.
|Return on investment
||Bottling charges @ Rs. 1.00 per kg; cylinder purging Rs. 5/- per cylinder; Valve change charges; Rs. 10/- per cylinder; Bulk supply Rs. 200 M.T.; with a minimum guarantee of 60% of 1.20 Cr per year as given by the PSU’s in their tenders invited for private Bottling assistance in the year 2018-19.
|Support from company
- Training to plant supervisor, accountant, clerk and any other staff appointed by the bottler at business associate/company’s office.
- Provide printed stationery at reasonable rates, if desired by the bottler.
- Allow bottler to recommend associates in his area as per terms and conditions framed by the company.
- Already offered joint venture with financially sound associate company mentioned above having all working experience in the trade.
Share basis with company & associates
|Submission of report/returns
||Submit periodical reports/returns in timely to the company
|Surrender of association
||3 months notice in writing before completion of lease period or as per terms of partnership with the concerned associates.
||In case, any dispute arises between the parties, it will be referred to the sole arbitrator appointed by managing director of the company and jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
- All terms and conditions have been framed in English language and translation options are for understanding purposes and facilitate the visitors only. In case any difference is found in translation, English version shall be final and binding.
- These are general terms and conditions; the contract/agreement executed between the parties after negotiations shall be final and have an overriding effect on these general terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be changed, altered, modified depending upon the change in governing rules and regulations issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- The acceptance or rejection of the application is at the sole discretion of the company. After rejection, no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The company reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any/all clauses at any time without prior notice.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.