||Land owner willing to establish his own business with a steady return and capable to handle operations of plant.
||Total investment is about Rs. 3 Crore which can be invested in partnership with company’s associate concern, S.O. Gas Products Pvt. Ltd., MSME company of 1984 (A JV between the two). Min 10% investment by land owner is mandatory in partnership.
||Office to be built up at the bottling plant. Land up to 3 acre (12041 Sq. meters) for 100 MT storage capacity.
||Rs. 10 lacs against 8% simple interest per annum returnable on maturity.
||₹. 1.00 lac (Rupees one lac) only one time with security deposit.
|Terms of appointment
||The terms will be for the period of lease executed, minimum 10 years, for bottling arrangement with the company.
||250 KMs radius from the location of plant.
||Local permissions/NOC from District Magistrate of the area and other compliances of the state govt.
||From import facility or refinery to bottling plant by tankers.
||To control, manage and run the plant as per the safety guidelines issued by the Central/State Govt. from time to time.
|Return on investment
||Bottling charges @ Rs. 1.00 per kg; cylinder purging Rs. 5/- per cylinder; Valve change charges; Rs. 10/- per cylinder; Bulk supply Rs. 200 M.T.; with a minimum guarantee of 60% of 1.20 Cr per year as given by the PSU’s in their tenders invited for private Bottling assistance in the year 2018-19
|Support from company
- Training to plant supervisor, accountant, clerk and any other staff appointed by the bottler at business associate/company’s office.
- Provide printed stationery at reasonable rates, if desired by the bottler.
- Allow bottler to recommend associates in his area as per terms and conditions framed by the company.
- Already offered joint venture with financially sound associate company mentioned above having all working experience in the trade.
Share basis with company & associates
|Submission of report/returns
||Submit periodical reports/returns in timely to the company
|Surrender of association
||3 months notice in writing before completion of lease period or as per terms of partnership with the concerned associates.
||In case, any dispute arises between the parties, it will be referred to the sole arbitrator appointed by managing director of the company and jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
- These are general terms and conditions; the contract/agreement executed between the parties after negotiations shall be final and have an overriding effect on these general terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be changed, altered, modified depending upon the change in governing rules and regulations issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- The acceptance or rejection of the application is at the sole discretion of the company. After rejection, no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The company reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any/all clauses at any time without prior notice.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.