Step by step action by Bottler, Company & Consultant for execution of project
- The person should study the proposal carefully & understand all the columns i.e. projected profitability, list of documents to be submitted, investment required for the business etc.. If any other information required, without hesitating, he should clear from the company on phone or if possible by personal visit. Presently, the company offers to sell LPG & Auto (LPG) at the rates of PSU's in the area. He should particularly enquire from the revenue department whether his land can be used for Bottling plant & what are the development/conversion charges of land for the same because the total project depends on it and he has to deposit the charges on this account other than the investment specified in the terms & conditions. The applicant has to get the NOC for land from D.M. or D.C.P. (licensing) as applicable. He should also settled the terms of JV (Joint Venture) with concern associate.
- Interested applicant should fill up application form completing all columns & attached the documents as per details in annexure-XIII. He should keep one copy of application form & documents with him for his record. He should ensure that all information in the form is correct because his associtationship will be granted on the documents/information submitted by him. In case of false statement found any time during the period of agreement, his association-ship will be cancelled and security deposit will be forfeited.
- However, if he wants any assistance, he can request the company to send consultant for the same against charges. He has to pay Rs.3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only for his remuneration per day plus AC-III tier return journey ticket and boarding & lodging of middle class hotel. He can request the company by sending letter (D-1) and advance of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only with the promise to pay the balance amount to the representative when he visit your site for survey, before submission of his report.
- Submit the application form along with forwarding letter (D-2) to company with online payment from website or D.D./cheque/pay order of Rs.1,100/-(Rupees one thousand one hundred) only on account of processing fee (non-refundable) & Rs.10,000/-(Rupees ten thousand) only on account of verification of documents/visit charges at site.(non-refundable but adjustable).
- After receiving the application form from interested party with online payment on website or D.D./ cheque A/c payee payable at Delhi/New Delhi clearing, the company will take following actions:-
- Check all columns of application form duly filled in and documents If found ok, open new file and allot file no. Incomplete forms liable to be rejected at the sole discretion of company.
- Issue receipt of payment and send original copy to applicant by courier with forwarding letter (D-3) and 2nd copy place in file with copy to consultant along with all documents/map received from the applicant for further action. In case, payment received by cheque, he should wait for realization of the cheque.
- After receiving the documents with map, consultant will scrutinize the documents/map particularly 100 meter radius, if documents are not proper as per requirement, consultant should clarify from the applicant and if he found the particulars/details not favorable, he should inform the company for refund of amount to party with regret letter to the party (D-4). If he finds everything ok, issue letter (D-5) to applicant informing the date of his visit for verification of documents and dimensions at site with copy to company.
- In case of regret letter from consultant and on receipt of original receipt from the applicant, the company will refund the amount immediately by letter (D-6).
- After receiving the letter from consultant, the applicant should make arrangement for stay of consultant and should be present at site on the date fixed by consultant for visit and co-operate with him in all respects. Applicant will further provide necessary information like khasra no. and location of plot with respect to the nearest mile stone on national highway, railway station, city or town giving approximate distances, approach route and also information regarding any other houses or dwellings, factories or open land etc. falling within a radius of 500 meter from plot and other details as per SMPV(U) Rules 1981. He should also be ready with balance payment of Rs.1,90,000/- (Rupees one lac ninety thousand) only on account of approval of drawings from explosive department.
- On visit at site consultant will discuss the details with applicant and verify the documents. He should physically check the dimensions of layout plan at site submitted of 100 meter radius particularly that land meets the requirements as per guidelines for requirement of land for ALDS. If consultant finds everything in order, he should ask the applicant to transfer the balance payment on line in company’s acctt. or handover the D.D. in favour of company for approval of drawings. On getting D.D., consultant should handover D.D. to the company (D-7).
- After receiving payment, company will send the receipt of the same by regd. post by letter (D-26) and will direct the consultant to start preparation of drawings including key plan, layout and installation layout, sectional elevation based on drawings/sketch with detailed measurements & their documents in accordance with SMPV (Rules) 1981.
- After completion of documents and layout plans/drawings, consultant will send his representative to bottler for correctness of drawings and checking of site area & get the signature of bottler on office copy of plans and collect MOU for lease of land for 20 years and NOC from the land owners and thereafter submit the drawings along with documents to C.C.O.E. (D-23) for approval. After getting approval of the layout plans, the consultant should check the website of CCOE to confirm approval of plans and inform the bottler & company. Consultant should keep in mind that total process should not take more than 45 working days.
- After receiving approval can start work at site as per terms settled with the company.
However, in case of any problem which has not been sorted out by the business executive of his area, he should contact the business head at his mobile no. 9310713015.