|Summary of terms for dealer
|Person aged minimum 18 years, educated, having good reputation in the market.
|Initial Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees two lac) only.
|Well equipped office & MMV (Medium Motor Vehicle)
Godown duly approved and licensed by Explosive Deptt.
|Rs. 0.50 lac against 5% simple interest per annum on maturity.
|₹. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) only one time payable with 1st order(Non Refundable).
|Terms of appointment
|Three years with the provision for further renewal by mutual consent.
|One tehsil or in city by mutual consent.
|Quantum of business
|10,000 domestic connections & no limit for commercial/industrial supply.
|Shop establishment, GST registration, Local, if any.
|Changed as per international market every month.
Refer customer price list on website.
|Procurement from plant.
|Delivery of cylinders to the retailers/mini retailers/consumers at their places
|Maintenance of stock
|Stock for 3 day’s supply &10 new connections
|Return on investment
|Connection : Domestic- Rs.480; Mini- Rs. 318; Commercial- Rs. 240
LPG : Rs. 6 P.kg in big cylinder & Rs. 7 P.kg in mini cylinder
Initially: Rs.5.47 Lac
Regular: Rs. 29.08 Lac P.A
|Support from company
|1. Training to sales representative, accountant, clerk and any other staff to be appointed by the dealer free of cost at business associate/company’s office.
2. Provide office/printed stationery at reasonable rates if desired by the dealer.
3. Provide advice for approval/license of godown or any other help in completing the formalities free of cost or can provide consultant for the same on reasonable rates.
4. 50% share of the salary/expenses/incentive of business consultant, freelancer, liasioning assistant and surveyor engaged on the terms laid down by the company to establish and develop his business as well as for publicity in his area.
5. Allow dealer to recommend dealer, retailer, mini retailer and customer representative in his area on the terms and conditions framed by the company.
6. Loan to consumer for connection @ Rs. 1000/- only on submission of documents mentioned in the consumer loan scheme.
7. Allow dealer to search the industries for providing gas bank in any area at very reasonable terms against the commission in installation and refill.
8. Provide cylinders in 50% security where dealer provides free of cost in commercial and industrial units.
9. Support in arranging funds from the banks/financial institutions against collateral for construction of godown, purchase of cylinder and vehicle for loading unloading & working capital.
|Share basis with company & associates
|Submission of report/returns
|Submit periodical reports/returns to the company
|Surrender of association
|3 months’ notice in writing but not before one year.
|In case, any dispute arises between the parties, it will be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by managing director of the company and jurisdiction will be Delhi only.