Appointment Letter to Associates for running Associationship
with other statutory documents
File No: Date:
(Name & Address of Associate)
Sub.: Appointment of (mention category)
We are pleased to inform you that your firm has been appointed as (mention associate category) of our Company for sale of ‘Premier Gas’ in the area of ___________________________ as per plan attached on the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement. The following documents are attached for your record & display at your office premises: –
- Associationship Certificate.
- Photocopy of Gazette Notification issued in the year 2000 by Govt. Of India amending notification of 1993 issued for introducing Parallel Marketing System in India to allow the entrepreneurs to carry on any or all of the business of importing, storing, bottling, marketing, distributing and/or selling liquefied petroleum gas under the parallel marketing system.
- Photocopy of latest Valid Rating Certificate authorizing our Company for Marketing of LPG.
- Photocopies of Licenses for filling & storing of LPG issued by Chief Controller of Explosive, Nagpur to our Company.
- Copy of Associationship Agreement with the Company.
Please acknowledge receipt of this letter. You are also requested to follow the terms and conditions during the tenure of Associationship mentioned in the agreement.
We wish you great success and prosperity in the business.
For Premier LPG Limited
Encl.: As above