Title of Post : Correspondence officer
Number of Vacancy : 1
Industry : Oil and Gas/Energy
Functional Area : Administration/Customer Service
We introduce ourselves as Premier LPG Limited, 29 years old company established when Govt. of India authorized private entrepreneurs to deal for import, fill and sale LPG under Parallel Marketing system. Our company is the first in India who introduced private cylinder. It is duly authorized by the Government of India having all valid licenses complying with all statutory requirements. We are regularly supplying LPG in cylinders in Northern India since 1993 in the sizes of 4,12,15,17 & 33 kg. We are also authorized operator of Auto LPG from 2007. We are situated in Bhiwadi and operating nationally. We currently have two owned Bottling plants in Bhiwadi and Gulabpura (Rajasthan) and six operating Auto LPG dispensing stations (Gas Pump/Bunk) under various schemes in UP & Tamil Nadu. All the details are available at our website www.premierlpgltd.com .
Location : Bhiwadi (50 Kms from Delhi)
Address : E-130, RIICO Indl. Area, Phase I, Bhiwadi, Distt. Alwar (Rajasthan)
Salary : Rs. 2.70 lac CTC per annum (starting from Rs 20000/- per month)
or more as per caliber.
Requirement of candidate
- Preferably ex-service man or retired Govt. official
- Graduate in any specialization or 10/+2 with two plus years of work experience, preferably handling correspondence independtly.
- Proficient in basic computer skills including using MS Office/word/excel.
- Language proficiency in Hindi and English.
Responsibilities are as under:
- Maintaining the record of all employee & complete the formalities of regularization, Increment & Confirmation of Staff as well as leave record.
- Complete formalities of resignation of employee / Termination
- Maintenance of stock, receipt/issue of stationary and individual accountability register
- Custodian of files of branch
- Correspondence with all departments and RTI indendently.