INAUGURAL FUNCTIONS FOR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES SPEECHES TO BE DELIVERED
Business Associates represent the Zonal level operator of our marketing structure. Their responsibility is to organize a business structure covering large Nos. of consumers in a much wider area. They will initiate the process of selection of 20 Distributors and 200 Retailer in the area within their jurisdiction. While their inaugural function should be on a larger participation basis, there is an element of business structure & Organization like the Distributor. While the Distributor do selection of Retailer, the Business Association looks after selection & appointment of Distributors, and through them the Retailer. Here the similarity can be identified.
PURPOSE OF INAUGURAL FUNCTION
The Inaugural function should serve as a springboard for a quick start and accelerated progress of his function. This function should be planned and organized with the above objectives. Detailed guidelines for planning, preparing and conducting the function are already given in literature PL-71 and details of speeches to be made in the function are discussed herein.
COMPOSITION OF SPEAKERS AT THE FUNCTION
In view of importance of Business Associates, there may be more than one main speaker from outside. One should socially well-known and respected dignitary of the area to preside over the function, and a professional (a specialist in Marketing or representing LPG Trade/Govt. Oil Company, Ministry of Petroleum or a Retd. Functionary connected with LPG) to deliver the key – note address. President of Local Chamber of Commerce or Association of Traders or small scale industrialist may also address the function.
LIST OF SPEAKERS & TOPIC TO BE COVERED BY EACH
- Programme announcer, who will also deliver the welcome address. Business Associate may select a suitable person as Programme Announcer for conducting the proceedings of the meeting. The Announcer should initiate the proceedings with welcome address, which should be brief and intended to welcome the Chief Guest and other important invitee/participants. The announcer at the end of each agenda item and thus enable the agenda items to proceed smoothly & sequentially.
- Introductory speech by the Business Associates. He may introduce his business objectives, as under:-
- Widespread use of the clean fuel in the area, brought out through, our efforts will have a salutary environment effect, by weaning away person from using environmentally degrading fuels charcoal etc. or costly imported fuel like kerosene.
- To bring LPG/ Auto LPG use within the easy reach of one and all in the Zone we will not discriminate and make supplies in villages, semi- urban areas and big town and cities.
- We will cover every section of the society through product range and consumer schemes. LPG cylinder for commercial and domestic user, portable stove for convenience of very small house-holders, picnic parties etc. We will take special interest in the lower income groups and for that we will extend convenient consumer loan scheme to cover the initial cost of getting the cylinders and the stove.
- Business Potential in the Zones as per our findings. Meeting particularly the number of families not having LPG connection. Creating 200 Retailer outlets and 20 Distributors, and providing additionally employment opportunities for 20 sales Representative and 5 Business development Managers, our Venture will provide gainful avenues and opportunities for service and self- employment to large number of persons.
- The particular of the 10 Districts, where distributors will be appointed.
- Our Marketing structure, with its 3-tier arrangement i.e the Business Associate, our Distributor and Retailer. We will provide services to the consumer. How our dealers are well suited for providing personalized service to the consumers.
- Our commitment to ensure steady supply of the fuel to the Zone and ensuring good customer services.
- A request and invitation for dynamic entrepreneurs of the area to join Premier streams as Distributors, Dealers, Retailer & Dealer (Auto LPG). Full details of the scheme may be explained by the Business Associate.
- Eligibility criteria for appointment & Return on Investment for Retailer, Distributors & Dealer (Auto LPG).
- Mode of submitting by person interested in Dealers & Distributors.
- SPEECH BY OTHER LOCAL VIPS/DIGNITARY AND KEY NOTE ADDRESS BY THE GUEST SPEAKER.
These people should have good social background & habitual to speak on different occasions. However, we should give them details about parallel marketing in LPG, about the company with marketing policy and role & responsibilities of Business Associates, Distributor, Dealer, Retailer & Mini Retailer map of the Zone & project report if any prepared with pamphlet.
- SPEECH BY THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF PREMIER LPG.
D. represents the supplier and the main spirit behind the venture. He will mention about:
- Brief history of the supplier Company and its highlights.
- The Bottling & cylinder manufacturing facilities at our command.
- Our past record.
- Our ALDS in the cities.
- INAUGURAL ADDRESS BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE MEETING
The president is V.I.P of the area and a socially renewed person. Normally such a person will also be a good public speaker. He has the benefit of hearing both the Business Associate and the M.D of Premier LPG and thus will have sufficient background material to develop his speech the literature suggested above to the VIP may be handed over. The Business Associate may also send the map of zone.
- CONCLUDING REMARKS BY THE BUSINESS ASSOCIATE OR BY ANNOUNCER.
The opportunity of concluding remarks may used for summing up and clarifying any points raised by any earlier speaker.
- VOTE OF THANKS
This should be addressed by organizer connected with the establishment of the Business Associate/Announcer. Vote of thanks should cover persons, who are important and who have provided any type of support to us. Also cover potentially useful persons, like press, Publicity person etc. In the vote of thanks, the speaker may also announcement of important matters that he needs to convey to the audience regarding further programmes organized for the day. However do not mention about special programmes organized for the press.