Detailed terms & conditions for business consultant
- Eligibility criteria
The applicant should be well educated and belong to marketing profile with initiative, zeal and organizing capacity.
Applicant can work from home.
- Security deposit
Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lac) against 5% simple interest per annum at the time of maturity of agreement.
- Franchisee fee
The Business Consultant will pay Franchisee fee ₹. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) only one time with security deposit.
- Terms of appointment
Three years with the provision for further renewal by mutual consent. The renewal will be at the sole discretion of the company. The company will have a right to terminate the agreement earlier, if violation of any of the contractual terms is brought to its notice, and in that case, his security will be forfeited.
He will be allowed to work as freelancer in India to introduce the persons as associates on the terms & conditions prescribed by the company.
- Statutory provisions
He will be required to execute an agreement with the company.
- Rate list
The rate of LPG will be changed as per international market every month. The circular will be issued by the company by 1st of every month. The other items will also be sold as per rates fixed by the company from time to time. Changes, if any in rates will be communicated by the company in advance. The issue of circular at the address or email given by the business consultant will be sufficient to implement the rates of supply. The rates will be charged applicable on the date of supply from plants/distributor/dealer’s godown. Refer customer price list on website.
- To select and recommend suitable persons for appointment as associates at any level prescribed on website in accordance with the terms & conditions of the company in any area of the country for the unrepresented area.
- To help in getting all formalities completed by his associates for quick commencement of their business with the company as well as the local authorities.
- To help his associates in appointment of their staff and train them in all respects.
- To conduct various publicity/advertisement programs in his area including at the places of his associates, as per guidelines and policies of the company. He will also acquire an approval from the head office of the company for any publicity program that he would like to run or if required by any of his associates and make related arrangements for refund of expenses incurred by the associates as per policy of the company.
- Intensive business promotion and sale of the company’s products.
- In case of discontinuance of association by any associate with the company either on completion of tenure or premature, the BC will make alternate arrangements of the associates in his place.
- To keep information of competitors in/around his zone and advise the company from time to time, to protect and build the image of the company and maintain the same.
- To watch and submit details of any illegal activity in his zone, to the company, to catch people who either sell duplicate products or use subsidized gas for commercial/industrial purpose or fill small cylinders in an illegal manner, etc.
- To do any other work assigned by the company from time to time at present/in future in regard to increasing the business.
- Reports required by the company have to submit by the business consultant from time to time
- Return on investment
He will be given following commission from the business introduced by him by appointment of associates and developed the business in their area only. Minimum one associate of any category will be required to appoint by him quarterly to get commission on regular basis.
i)Commission on amount generated from sale of : 3% of level-II & III associates
new connections i/c. petromax portable cylinders &. : 1% of level-I associates
installation of auto LPG dispensing station
ii) Refilling of domestic/commercial/industrial cylinders : 0.25 Rs. per Kg.
iii) Sale of auto LPG at ALDS : 0.05 Rs. per liter.
- Support from the company:-
- Training to sales representative, accountant, clerk and any other staff to be appointed by the business consultant & his associate at business associates/company’s office.
- Provide printed stationery at reasonable rates, if desired by him.
- Reimbursement of 50% expenses/commission paid to freelancer/liasioning assistant/surveyor appointed in any part of the country to survey the market and increase the business
- Reimbursement of publicity expenses made by him to select freelancer/surveyor or in any way in the business interest. However, he will get permission in advance, in writing, from the head office of the company.
- Initially, publicity material as per company policy will be supplied by the company to the associates along with first order at concessional rates against the payment made by them as publicity expenses. For details, refer to our guidelines for publicity on our website under head “publicity”.
- He can arrange further local publicity including cable TV in consultation with the PRO/BDM as per policy of the company. The company will reimburse 50% of the expenses on such advertisement if he got approval from the head office of the company in writing.
- The company will also provide maximum support in organizing road show, public campaign and exhibitions in his area. The associates have to lift the sufficient quantity of material as prescribed by the company to meet the demand of consumer during campaign/exhibition in their area.
- National & zonal level publicity, national newspaper, T.V., hoardings on highways etc. will be arranged by the company as and when the company felt the need for it.
- However, he cannot compel the company for any type of publicity. Even at his cost, he cannot make any publicity without permission of the company.
13) Submission of report/returns
He will submit periodical reports/returns required by the company from time to time.
14) Surrender of association-ship
Either party shall give at least 3 months’ notice in writing in case it wants to dissolve the agreement before maturity but not before the period of one year from the date of agreement. The notice to be given to either party shall be deemed to have been served if sent by registered post at the address entered in this agreement or the changed address duly communicated. In case of notice prematurity, no interest on security deposit will be given.
15) Arbitration clause
In case, any differences or dispute arises between the parties, it will be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by managing director of the company. The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the provisions of arbitration and conciliation act as applicable at the prevailing time. Language of the proceedings shall be in English and venue for arbitration shall be in Delhi. The decision of the arbitrator will be binding on both the parties. Courts of Delhi only shall have jurisdiction to adjudicate upon the findings of sole arbitrator.
16) Miscellaneous provisions
- These are general terms and conditions; the contract/agreement executed between the parties after negotiations shall be final and have an overriding effect on these general terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be changed, altered, modified depending upon the change in governing rules and regulations issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- The acceptance or rejection of the application is at the sole discretion of the company. After rejection, no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The company reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any/all clauses at any time without prior notice.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.
He will return the duplicate copy of these detailed terms and conditions duly signed in token of acknowledgement and acceptance to the company.