||Person aged minimum 18 years, educated, having good reputation in the market.
||Initial Rs.4,00,000/- (Rupees four lac) only
||Well-equipped office & MMV (Medium Motor Vehicle)
Godown duly approved and licensed by Explosive Deptt.
||Rs.1 lac against 5% simple interest per annum on maturity.
||₹. 50,000/-(Rupees fifty thousand) only one time payable with 1st order(Non Refundable).
|Terms of appointment
||Three years with the provision for further renewal by mutual consent.
||One district or in city with mutual consent
|Quantum of business
||20,000 domestic connections & no limits for commercial/industrial supply.
||Shop establishment, GST registration, Local, if any.
||Changed as per the international market every month.
Refer customer price list on website.
||Procurement from plant
||Delivery of cylinders to the dealers/retailers/mini retailers/consumers at doorstep
|Maintenance of stock
||Stock for 3 day’s supply & 20 new connections
|Return on investment
||Connection: Domestic- Rs.480; Mini- Rs. 318; Commercial- Rs. 240
LPG: Rs. 6 P.kg in big cylinder & Rs. 7 P.kg in mini cylinder
Initially: Rs.8.04 Lac
Regular: Rs. 76.83 Lac PA
|Support from company
- Training to sales representative, accountant, clerk and any other staff appointed by the distributor free of cost at business associate/company’s office.
- Provides office/printed stationery at reasonable rates if desired by the distributor.
- Provides advice for approval/license of godown or any other help in completing the formalities free of cost or can provide consultant for the same on reasonable rates.
- 50% share of the salary/expenses/incentive of business consultant, freelancer, liasioning assistant and surveyor engaged on the terms laid down by the company to establish and develop his business as well as for publicity in his area.
- Allows distributor to recommend dealer, retailer, mini retailer and customer representative in his area on the terms and conditions framed by the company.
- Loan to consumer for connection @ Rs. 1000/- only on submission of documents mentioned in the consumer loan scheme.
- Allows distributor to search the industries for providing gas bank in any area at very reasonable terms against the commission in installation and refill.
- Provides cylinders in 50% security where distributor provides free of cost in commercial and industrial units.
- Supports in arranging funds from the banks/financial institutions against collateral for construction of godown, purchase of cylinder and vehicle for loading unloading & working capital.
||Share basis with company & associates
|Submission of report/returns
||Submit periodical reports/returns to the company
|Surrender of association
||3 months’ notice in writing but not before one year.
||In case, any dispute arises between the parties, it will be referred to the sole arbitrator appointed by managing director of the company and jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
- The acceptance or rejection of the application is at the sole discretion of the company.
- The company reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any/all clauses without any notice.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.
- All terms and conditions have been framed in English language and translation options are for understanding purposes and facilitate the visitors only. In case any difference is found in translation, English version shall be final and binding.
- These are general terms and conditions; the contract/agreement executed between the parties after negotiations shall be final and have an overriding effect on these general terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be changed, altered, modified depending upon the change in governing rules and regulations issued by the Government of India from time to time.