Step by step action by freelancer & company
- The person should study the survey and detailed terms & conditions and also list of documents required for the business. If some enquiry comes in mind, without hesitating, he should clear from company on phone from the person mentioned at contact us navigation in your language you can understand or if possible by personal visit. Interested applicant should fill up application form completing all columns. He should keep one copy of application form & documents with him for his record. He should ensure that he has attached the complete documents as per details in annexure-XIII with guidelines with the Application Form. He should also ensure that all information in the form is correct because his association-ship will be granted on the documents/ information submitted by him. Incomplete forms liable to be rejected at the sole discretion of the company.
- Forward the application form along with forwarding letter (D-41) to company with D.D./cheque/pay order/cash/online transaction of Rs. 1100/- (Rupees one thousand one hundred) only on account of process fee (non-refundable).
- After receiving the application form from interested applicant with online payment on website or D.D./ cheque A/c payee payable at Delhi/New Delhi clearing, the Processing Officer of the company will take following actions: –
- Check all columns of application form duly filled in and documents received. The Processing Officer should ensure that all columns are filled in and documents attached are O.K. However, in discrepancy, complete it before processing. If found ok, get file no. from Correspondence Officer & open new file and allot same file no. given by Correspondence Officer. Issue receipt of payment and send original copy to applicant by courier with forwarding letter (D-3) and in case, payment received by cheque, he should wait for realization of the cheque & process the cheque for payment as per guidelines of the company.
- The applicant should be called for personal interview or on zoom with the competent authority. After interview, the applicant should be informed about his results on phone, if selected send him/her guarantor form (PF-65)After selection, the applicant should complete the guarantor form & send to the processing officer with ID proof.
- After verification of guarantors the processing officer will guide the applicant to visit the corporate office after taking appointment from Correspondence officer on his mobile no., available at “Contact us” navigation on our website. The Correspondence officer will prepare the agreement as per specimen and get approved from company secretary and call the applicant for execution of agreement. It should be kept in mind, the procedure should be completed within 2 days positively for execution of agreement after purchasing the stamp paper of Delhi for Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only. The Processing officer will send the complete documents to the correspondence officer.
- Company will execute agreement and verify the formalities completed by him. After successful verification, issue appointment letter as Freelancer with authority letter (D-43 & D-13).
- On the receipt of the appointment letter from the company, he/she can start working in area to introduce the persons as associates on the terms & conditions prescribed by the company & promote our business by sale of company products through them. His projected return per annum will depend on the business volume that he brings to the company which should be more than the expectation or mutually agreed terms between him and company. The Correspondence officer, after execution of the agreement, will issue Appointment & Authorization letter (D-43 & D-13) duly signed by the authorized signatory of the company.